UE3 - UT3 Requesting models: where to pitch?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scourgewarper

Sewn back together wrong
Jan 20, 2008
Bolton UK
Is there a website/forum where you can make requests for models to be made for a fee?

Basically I am interested in a few enemies to be made for my single player survival horror level in UT3 with me providing the concept art (front+side views but modeller has freedom to interpret concept art how they want).

A generic decaying zombie and a dark robed/hooded monk-type figure are the kind of enemies I have prepared some concept art for.

I have done some character modelling before in Max but it was just about passable for UT2k4 and understandly would offend the eye if I placed it in a UT3 level. Plus my skinning sucks and thats one area i'm willing to concede defeat.

I would assume these models could use generic human pawn skeletons so no need for rigging etc. Not sure about lunge attack animations etc for the zombie. Anyway this is pure curiosity at the moment and not vital to me completing my level, just interested to see if this type of thing can happen. Any ideas?

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Definitely not Skincity. They closed the request section and it is still being enforced even though it's technically open.