Where can I see my health status

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Noktar

Jul 13, 2004
Hello
I wonder where I can find my health status.
When I aim on teammates their health pionts are shown.
But I cant find my own health points.
I noticed that there is anything between bulk, stamina an health but I dont really know how that works.
Please help.
Thanks
Simon

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
In RL you don't have a health bar - so you don't have one in INF
But, in RL you know if you can fight, fast, efficient and quick or if you feel exhausted or can barely fight at all - so do you in INF (=stamina bar)
When you're hit, your stamina max-limit is lowered as well.

Well, the logic has a flaw since you can see you health-bar in the F1 screen. I think Beppo forgot to take this out.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
ehh there was not such a logic behind it...

The simple reason was that the health bar and the bulk/stamina bar looked more or less the same if you got hit with the health bar only showing you your current maximum you can reach. So it was obsolete cause the bulk/stamina bar showed you the same thing. So there was no need to show it anymore on the HUD and so we did not forgot to take it out from the Scoreboard or something alike.

The reason for still showing the health if you look at a team mate is simple too. In RL you can see if someone is hurt easily. Either you see wounds or you can see it in his/her face that something is wrong. So, the visual presentation of the soldier will tell you a lot in RL. Unfortunately you do not see those things in game and so the only way to determine if the team mate you look at is still healthy is to present you his/her health value on screen. So there was no need to take this out either.