Skins for 2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blake

Skarrj Lieutenant of The Mortis Clan
Apr 22, 2004
Anyone know where to get some decent human or Skarrj skins? I've got about three, but I wanna expand my collection. If you've got any, post 'em here, and if possible, any nice skins for the races listed above. Oh yeah, by "human", I mean males, preferably Hellions and Mercenaries. Thanks :D.

:blueflag:AAARRRGGGHHH!!! :chainsaw:

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Blake said:
Anyone know where to get some decent human or Skarrj skins? I've got about three, but I wanna expand my collection. If you've got any, post 'em here, and if possible, any nice skins for the races listed above. Oh yeah, by "human", I mean males, preferably Hellions and Mercenaries. Thanks :D.

:blueflag:AAARRRGGGHHH!!! :chainsaw:

You can easily make your own custom skins using UPaint.

It's on your "play disk", just load it.

It has all the skins in there, all you have to do is import the skin, save it as a different name, customize it using the tools in UPaint and then goto: File>Export skin to Unreal. It'll do everything for you, then when you fire up 2k4 your new skin will be among your selection of characters. Very easy.

If you're a little more ambitious, you can download The Gimp (it's alot like PaintShopPro), make sure you install the plugin first and goto: RightHemispheres > UPaint > Textures and open them up, they're all called "bot something" but all of the skins for 2k4 are there, you can mess with them all you like then import them as textures in UPaint then export the model to Unreal. It's very simple. :D

Last edited:

Blake

Apr 22, 2004
Well, thanks a million so far, folks :D! I can't get the hang of UPaint, as when I try to open a .upp file, it tells me an error occurred :angst++:. Anyway, I'll try the Gimp and see how that works out. Byez!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
:blueflag: :minigun:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
(pimp) http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sections/show_skin.php?id=1671
Sdpresentsj.jpg
(/pimp)

Heh heh heh!

Blake

Apr 22, 2004
I had a look at Skin City, and that seems to be the most reliable, so far. I used it alot for UT2003 skins, and they were brilliant. I also got all of my skins (so far) from Skin City. Excellent :lol:! Well, I thank everyone for bringing in the posts :D.