Queeny.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XNoSpOoNX

Apr 15, 2000
US
Visit site
Ok, so, I made it past the winged Warlord... figure im safe and met the main bad guy.. NOT LIKELY!!!

Now, Im face to (whatever passes for a face) with this queen, that acts like I diffently should not be in her hive. Not only does she deal out light blasts but teleports to!! And on top of that, her 'kids' jump around all over and take a nimble here and there on my boots (and those nimbles hurt!!)

So, any advice from those of you who have made it through this even tougher spot?!?

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
The jump boots come in handy to get away from the spiders by going up to the second level.
Oh yeah, keep moving...

bullet2.gif

No thanks... I've already had my @ss handed to me today.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
BTW, if you like Unreal this much I suggest you get the mission pack. I loved it. When I started playing it (from a builders veiw) it opened up a new door. I didn't know that so much more was capable that wasn't taken advanage of in the original.
What am I talking about?
Get it, you'll understand.
you won't be disappointed.

bullet2.gif

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Return to Napali has multiplayer capablilties. The Interface is a little harder (or in my case since its diffenrt from U, harder) to use than Unreal. Setting up a normal game is exactly the same. To me, finding m/p games is a little difficult.

bullet2.gif

marruk

Apr 18, 2000
the Netherlands
Visit site
I killed the mothabeast when I first met her, at first I thought like 'wow,what's this..., where's the next one...' Guess I was lucky (luck goes with the dumm guys). But I used the BFG, and fired it every time it locked on her. Full ammo is enough to kill her and some little ones. Let her spawn and respawn, it won't matter.... be patient and keep moving.
The little spiders are nasty, but also easy avoiding walking and strafing. After killing the big one the leftovers are no pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.