My tummy hurts.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Man that is so rude... say "Excuse me!" /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

My first computer had 4K and a tape drive! So quit your whining!

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
Tisk Tisk. Who taught you your manners, needing to be told to say "excuse me"

sheeshhh, back in the day, we were all polite . *what am i talking about, back in the day?!?*

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
I'm a military brat so I still call everyone sir and ma'am. I still refer to women (regardless of their reputation) as ladies and I say excuse me if I walk between people having a conversation even if they are standing smack dab in the middle of the hall and refuse to move or make room. Not bitter though...

What I hate is those "people" (no offense but I'll say rednecks) who let a loud fart in the store and then don't say excuse me or even look around to see who is standing there. Manner challenged for sure! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

My first computer had 4K and a cassette tape drive! So quit your whining!

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Why do people always gather in doorways to chat?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp. Oh excuse me..Taco Bell.
icon11.gif

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Damn this reminds me of I when I used to be in belching contests with my Marine Corps buddies..... I was the only civillian who could beat any of them......lol

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"