user ini. file

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Could someone who has not made any alterations to their user ini. file in UT systems folder please send me a copy by email at james_a_bond_007@yahoo.com I sorta deleted mine by accident, and don't want to reinstall the game.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
All you have to do is throw the UT disk in your CD drive and right click the drive. Choose open, and you should be able to get a brand spankin new copy from the systems folder. ;)

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Hehe thanks guys I was tired when I was messing with it, and wasn't thinking about that defuser anyways I got it back now. What I was tryind to do was add the Boss's voice to all the bots just for fun :) I suceeded..