Hat Trick! (08 elections)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Primaries...

• Obama

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McCane

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Also, McCain doesn't just want to stay in Iraq, he wants to go into Iran as well. He is a warmonger and he will bankrupt this country.
Really? I thought he said that he considered Iran's nuclear program a major threat, but I didn't think that he said he wanted to go in there.
KillStreak said:
glad to see neither of you are facing the facts. :rolleyes:
That's some intense hatorade towards people who vote for who they think would do best. :( Gundy really is right on this one.

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
And what are your "facts" again? The guy you like didn't win so it is Nader's fault?

And if I liked two candidates, I would probably vote for the one I like most (unless I absolutely hate the third candidate).

:rolleyes:

what a tard

KillStreak

and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
These are the PRIMARIES. You're supposed to vote for the person you want to represent your political party. There're no spoilers here.

there can still be spoilers in the primaries, it depends on the state.

Wow, BuF really likes Obama. *snif* - I'm so proud of you guys!

lol just cause you vote for him doesnt mean you like him. ;)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
So, Hillary Clinton said the other day, "I have a proven record of change as a change-maker."

Obama responded with, "My change-making changes are changier than yours!" <- Not really, but I actually heard Clinton say that on the news Sunday. "change as a change-maker" wtf?

change change change change change

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
I might be reading the US situation wrong but at least you guys get some kinda choice.

Here in England we get errr.
labour. yeh not any more
tory. about the best this time around. (it's an anti labour vote)
LibDems (never happen, shame really not pro LD just being realistic)
Collection of single issue parties and the usual right wing twats

KillStreak

and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
So, Hillary Clinton said the other day, "I have a proven record of change as a change-maker."

Obama responded with, "My change-making changes are changier than yours!" <- Not really, but I actually heard Clinton say that on the news Sunday. "change as a change-maker" wtf?

change change change change change

yeah shes becoming known for strange/stupid comments

Steyr

and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 1, 2005
On the internets
RON FRICKIN PAUL

And if he doesn't win NC primaries (and he probably won't) I'm still doing a write in.

ShredPrince

Sep 14, 2005
CTF-Omicron BONG
As a long time Democrat, and one to be reluctant to buy into the whole "Liberal Media Bias" rhetoric.

Damn it, it's f'n TOALLY true. Just look at Obama vs Clinton now. Then in a few months how they treat Clinton (neg now, positive later). Same for McCain. Since he's more liberal that most of the other Republican candidates, MSNBC, and other news outlets focus primarily on him. Face time means everything. Obama just gets nothing but free rides, and very little neagtive things are said about him AT ALL. Just this week he's kinda come under a little fire, but for the most part, they give him a pass, on crap they'd hang Hillary or McCain for.

If Obama was not in the picture, they'd be doing it for Hillary. One thing I learned this election cycle is, F** the damn democrats, and F** the damn republicans, and the media, which is ALL about the same level as Fox, just more slick about it, thus more sith-like and evil:mad:.

I am now independent, and screw the two parties thatt ry to make it out like they are sooo different. It's a bunch of B.S.

I'm all for REAL change, but that's not Barack Hussien Obama, or any other candidate on the trail.

This is not the greatest example, but Jimmy Carter went freakin door to door, w/o party support, and went on to become President. That's the type of true "change" that is needed. Not another carrer politician making himself out as though he's not. The facts are he's been a politicaian for many years in Chicago, and is just as stupid about crap as Bill, Hill, John, and Dub....

F 'em all I say, legalize, and chill. Maybe then we'll have some clarity.

I'd also add, that Obama is much weaker in the general than the common perception. The GOP will raost him over a fire easily, much more than Hillary. He is not vetted, whereas Hillary is VERY vetted. Any dirt on Obama is potientally a game ender, Hillary, it's just one of thousands of accusations or whatever. I don't think he can take on the GOP smear machine like Hiallry, and the Dems just may lose, as the Republicans really focus in on Obama, and actually EXPOSE HIM. I personally can't wait to see his hot sack of air punchered, and defalted, and found out to be the nieve/empty /false/optimisic/ rhetoric ,it in fact truly is .

Last comment:

A week ago I said to myslef: " Icannot belive this country is buying Obamas hogwash, snakeoil, and are about to elect him to office".

Then I reminded myself I should not be so suprised: for god sakes, we elected Geaorge W Bush TWICE. Unfortunatly we have'nt learned our lesson. We still listen to hot air, and vote for that, rather than fact. Although we'd like to belive otherwise, the American people have changed little, and B.S sells well in the presidential campagins. The 2000, and 2004 election prooved that, I think 2008 will as well:(

Last edited:

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
Barack%20Obama%20is%20not%20superman.jpg

Steyr

and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 1, 2005
On the internets
I am now independent, and screw the two parties thatt ry to make it out like they are sooo different. It's a bunch of B.S.

You know, Ron Paul ran as a libertarian once...

Go on his web page and read his stances on the issues. They're good.