A thread for spending currency only for greatly discounted electronic transactions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bort

nou
May 7, 2003
Mexico
www.mexfrag.net
Again, I'm looking for someone from the US who can gift me Alice Madness and I pay you the full amount via Paypal (I can also pay first). That or I can give you another game you want for the same price or something from my inventory.

This is because EA like to charge us mexicans a +33% premium fee for some retarded reason.

Anyway, add me if you can help me before the price goes up again <3: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mexfrag

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Also, need Bullestorm. I can give you a free game for your trouble. PM me or add me bros.

Thanks.

lol, I tried reinstalling that game the other day and GFWL still wouldn't work, after all these months and a different Windows install.

Looks like I'm out several games/a lot of money, indefinitely.
I feel like I should be compensated somehow.

My advice to you, is, stay away from GFWL unless you are only risking a buck or two
(I know, I got a key for Bulletstorm from BU, but it's not the only GFWL game I own)

Last edited:

Bort

nou
May 7, 2003
Mexico
www.mexfrag.net
lol, I tried reinstalling that game the other day and GFWL still wouldn't work, after all these months and a different Windows install.

Looks like I'm out several games/a lot of money, indefinitely.
I feel like I should be compensated somehow.

My advice to you, is, stay away from GFWL unless you are only risking a buck or two
(I know, I got a key for Bulletstorm from BU, but it's not the only GFWL game I own)

Well, is only 5 bucks right now, I think is a fair price for only the SP experience.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
If the demo is any indication of retail, I disagree

nah, the game itself is worth more than 5 bucks. It's when GFWL stops working after you are half way through the campaign rendering your game useless that the whole package becomes a gamble.

And no, there isn't a fix. The best thing to do is avoid the "service" altogether.
(to think I used to speak rather highly of it, until I fell in the same hole as all the other whiners)

I'm SOOOO glad Microsoft has kept their greasy hands out of the PC port of Alan Wake. That was pretty much the only worry I had.

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Kyllian: If you are looking for some good, solid, lighthearted fun that doesn't take itself serious, Bulletstorm is your game. If you go into the game thinking you will have the depth and complexity of games like the Mass Effect series, you will be sorely disappointed. It is a nice diversion in the sea of relatively over-serious games.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Kyllian: If you are looking for some good, solid, lighthearted fun that doesn't take itself serious, Bulletstorm is your game. If you go into the game thinking you will have the depth and complexity of games like the Mass Effect series, you will be sorely disappointed. It is a nice diversion in the sea of relatively over-serious games.
Not that, the control scheme was horrible
But I do have a 360 controller now...

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Not that, the control scheme was horrible
But I do have a 360 controller now...
The controls are significantly better in retail versus the demo.

why isn't the Steam crew putting the names of the daily games in that block shaped mass of pictures?
Ugh, that has been bothering me, too. I hate going through the tabs when I don't recognize a picture.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/serious-sam-3-bfe

$12 for Serious Sam 3, activates on Steam. Great deal! If you have any problems with your order, their support staff is extremely responsive and you usually get a response within a few minutes.
The also have a bundle of Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed for $48

Also, Fuck You Brizz, I got enough games already... X|