a tip of advice for those who have a v3-3000 and..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
a tip of advice for those who have a v3-3000 and ordered for your free copy of UT. i sent the coupon back in october with my visa number. i checked the visa, and there was nothing on there added from GT. i decided to phone, and ask about this. when i say the visa number, they pull it up, and say they have it now. (flood of relief). the thing is, the day i phone is the day they say it shipped. i want everyone who sent in their coupon for the game to phone GT, ask about there coupon, and see when it gets shipped. they will ship once you phone them, so i thought i would tell this to the people who sent in their coupons for the copy of UT. sometimes phoning in pays, even if you must pay for the long distance. =P

------------------
WiZ
Smiley Games