Help! Im see through walls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

][GFR][ToMeK

Sep 2, 2005
Sometimes when Im playing i see through wall.It happens in all (but frequently on far)distance.It happens with thick walls when im looking at it in some specific radius, and when enemy stands close to the wall.Texture dissapears and Im see thinks that beyond it.I think it is caused by openGL.In D3d i dont have that problem, but INF running and looking bad.I tried Chris OGL drivers but no results.I changed INF.ini file settings and no results too.Ive read many posts about ogl problem but i cant fix it by myself.My PC: Athlon 1Ghz ,512RAM, GeForce MX440 with latest drivers, WinXP. Can someone help me?:(

PS.Sry 4 my English :)

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
I've had this happen before too. It usually just glitches at a certain angle - hard to describe really...

Most of the time, what happens to me is - an entire section of the level will just turn pitch black or vanish. I guess I'll try to grab a screenshot next time it happens...

][GFR][ToMeK

Sep 2, 2005
I made some screenshots.In some of them you can see that the "stairs" on wheel are getting bigger when I stand further.In another shoot you can see hole in the wall.What do you think about it?How to fix?I tested Crowze`s ogl config, and i change some options by myself but no results still...
Hope you will able to open that screenshots.
Shot0002.jpg
Shot0003.jpg
Shot0004.jpg
Shot0005.jpg
Shot0006.jpg

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Wow - never seen it like that before...just quick glitches (which looked like BSP holes anyway).

That's nuts...

][GFR][ToMeK

Sep 2, 2005
Thanks Nuke!! That was it! I changed my graphic in windows and in INF to 32bit and it works great now! No bugs anymore!Also thanks to all who response to my post :) :) :)