FragBU Recap

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Thanks to everyone who joined us at our again-weekly FragBU event. We all had a great time, and I've got to say, it was an excellent exhibition of some superior skills! I want to personally thank Selerox and Zenny for standing still long enough for me to actually get a couple of 'pity frags'...

We've gone ahead and scheduled the event on the BuF Calendar, so if you are a registered forum member and you want to make sure you are ready for next week's fragfest, just click the reminder link. If you're not an official member yet, what are you waiting for? Click that register link and join BuF! We have multiple servers available courtesy of Ketnar and Alienpod, so there are plenty of slots and gametypes to go around.

Also, just remember that you don't have to wait for FragBU to get your game on. Our MotherShip Servers are online and waiting for you all week long! We'd love to see them fill up during the week (you're going to need the practice for FragBU anyway...), so hop online with your friends and play on an official BeyondUnreal MotherShip server!

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Rockets with my name on them...

QAPete said:
I want to personally thank Selerox and Zenny for standing still long enough for me to actually get a couple of 'pity frags'...

I got myself swatted my more than a few rockets from you last night, usually when I was about to grab/return a flag :)

VGGs all, see you next week :)

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Well, I have to say, in the one CTF-GrassyKnoll match, you were coming up the right side of our base, and since I saw you coming, I timed a rocket, letting it go before I actually saw you enter our base. Splat! That one felt pretty good, lucky as it was.

People who haven't played a FragBU don't know what they're missing. The gameplay is excellent, skill level isn't too ridiculously high (although there are some VERY good players online), and the sportsmanship and teamwork are quite good. I really encourage you folks who haven't joined us yet to try to make it to next week's match.

Pete
-BeyondUnreal

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
We'll try to get some assassins to come :)

As for myself, I doubt i'll make it for friday night (working 4 to midnite) but I'll do my best to be there Saturday. I'll try to get as many Assassins as I can. Since we almost never play NW, we should make great targets :D