World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha...hehehe...heh...good one Blizzard...you're joking right?

Bump for, you know, new expansion announced.

I cancelled my sub and was worried a new expansion might hook me back in.

NOPE

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0[/m]

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
You can tell they're running out of ideas when they rip off Kung Fu Panda

Eh, Pandaren appeared as a secret thing in Warcraft III and I think maybe before that? It was the race people liked to speculate about whenever a new race was rumored for expansions. It's funny, too, because for years whenever Pandaren wasn't the new race there were always tons of people saying "It's because of China! If they have pandas involved in violence they can't sell it in China!"

Given that, I'm sure Kung Fu Panda shit has had some influence on them. But the whole concept was already visited before.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
The PVP aspect of it is by far the most fun and over look aspect of the game. I don't even do quests when level new characters anymore. You can just queue for dungeons and get all the gear and experience you need that way and it's much faster. It's not the grind it use to be.