forgot to include screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zenpunk

the punkly one
Jul 16, 2003
New York
Hi there.

I'm a new mapper, and I just uploaded my first 2 UT (4.36) maps to Nali City (CTF-ForTheBelievers and CTF-KevorkiansHand). When I first saw the suggestion to include a screenshot with your map I thought it meant the in-game screenshot, which I set a long time ago. Now I realize you meant additional screenshots in the folder with the map and .txt file.

Anyway, I went back at took some screenies ... what's the best way, if even possible, of adding the screenshots to the archives I already uploaded. Should I resubmit the whole archive and you can throw out the last one, or should I wait until it appears in my list and then "update" it.

Thanks for any help. Sorry for the noob question ... I'm just gettin' started in the mapping community, but find it very fun so far ... can't wait to do more!

Cheers,
zenpunk

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
Heh, you had the right idea in the first place... It is talking about the in-game screenshots. You don't need to include addition screenshots in the ZIP archive.

You don't need to do anything.

zenpunk

the punkly one
Jul 16, 2003
New York
Oh. Okay. Cool. Thanks!

I guess I got confused when the "Code of Conduct" mentioned multiple pictures ... didn't know the level screenshot could be multiple pictures.

Anyway, thanks again.
Cheers,
zenpunk

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
It can be multiple screenshots only for UT2k3 maps. After you're uploaded your map, you can add additional pictures to the site.

All pictures in the zip archive are ignored when being added to the site.