Wireless Keyboard

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gotcha

Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
Hey all,
I just got a new wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse(x-mas gift, they really kick as$) anyway, all of my other progs run fine. Well when I try to run UT it works fine but I get stuck in the opening screen because I cannot hit escape like you have to. So it obviously not reading my keyboard, anyone know how to change your keyboard setup or fix this? Thanks for any help.

------------------
-----------------
Gotcha (www.unrealnation.net)

~~SIN 2000~~

hey dont feel bad .... I have a wireless keyboard too... I love it .. but I have no ten 10 key like most keyboards. so I cant play everquest... (ps any one want to buy a copy of everquest never used?? *joke*) Ifeel for you sorry I have no help for the problem your experiencing. good luck

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
I had a wireless Logitech. It has it's own software to install, did you do this? Doesn't it have a mouse/keyboard properties in control panel? There should be a diagnostics tab in there to test your settings and communication between your devices. Make sure that you have fresh batteries.
You may have to reset the channel button on your keyboard (its on the edge at the right end of the keyboard).
FYI, I also got them to send me a new receiver unit because I kept getting "stuck keys" at the most inopportune moments.

Gotcha

Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
Well I fixed the problem for anyone who wants to know. All I did was turn off the iTouch software or maybe it was cus i rebooted /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

-----------------
Gotcha (www.unrealnation.net)