UT3 DoubleKill machinima - MSUC entry

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

m3fs

Oct 18, 2008
Hello!

We have released our contest entry for the MSUC. It's basically two 7 minute episodes boiled down to one 5 minute episode. We spend a great deal of time and effort on it so I do hope you enjoy it.

All the animation is custom, including the vehicles. Oh, and make sure the volume is up!

FILEPLANET 400MB

MIRROR 1

or the tiny res version that will not give you the full effect

LOW REZ

Thanks for watching!

Cheers!

sorry admins, I know this isnt content but thought it was the most relevant place to put it. :)

Last edited:

vybz

Apr 2, 2008
yeah what he said, very nice, the voice acting is so very good, i love it haha! more more more!1!!!!

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Nice new bike, and i want that hellbender... instant kill on the scorps... epic.

though the facial animations on the guy who was fixing the broken valve on the hellbender... not as good as the rest. Looked funny more than anything else.

m3fs

Oct 18, 2008
Thanks Sirius and Mr. UglyPants, yeah the lipsync for 'DJ' was a little off. I thought it was good in the church but during the chase it got a little squirly. We are working to make that better and it will be in time. This is our first attempt at any kind of machinima so definitely expect it to get better.

Thanks again d00ds!

psst: check the date of the story...

Last edited:

m3fs

Oct 18, 2008
here are some WIP shots from 3dsMax

mantaBike7.jpg

mantaBike8.jpg

mantaBike9.jpg

I have since widened the front tire obviously. :)

m3fs

Oct 18, 2008
yeah it's the hellbender tires scaled down a bit and the manta body. The wheel hubs, shocks and guns are courtesy of the turret. :)

It's not rideable because I didn't really want to take it that far, ya know...just making movies here :D

Revord

Jun 20, 2008
having trouble with the audio and video syncing on WMP. Wont play video at all with quicktime. Should I be playing this on some other player? otherwise, it looks great!

m3fs

Oct 18, 2008
revort- I heard a similar thing from another guy. Sorry bout that. Do you have the latest version of divx?

Angel - I hope not :(