Mouse that can take a beating

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
I'm still depressed that it's so hard to find a mouse with three thumb buttons like the MX1000 had. In the Jedi Knight games I had Force Push bound to the front button, Force Choke to the middle button and Force Pull to the back button. That was fun.

I reconfigured that to switch between different DPI settings.

I absolutely want more buttons than I have right now.

Here you go.

Are twelve side buttons enough? ;)

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Yeah.. i'm not really sure how my thumb would find any particular one of all thouse buttons in a hurry, i think i'd have to glance down on it or count out buttons to find the one i need.

But perhabs it would simply be a matter of training, that eventually you'd just get a feel for it.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Yeah.. i'm not really sure how my thumb would find any particular one of all thouse buttons in a hurry, i think i'd have to glance down on it or count out buttons to find the one i need.

But perhabs it would simply be a matter of training, that eventually you'd just get a feel for it.

You can touchtype, can't you? :)

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Here you go.

Are twelve side buttons enough? ;)

Oooh, you can reprogram the buttons now. IIRC they've originally been bound to the number pad without the ability to change that. Hmmm, might be an option now. (Not that I consider a number pad on the mouse a great idea. Having the buttons spread out a bit over the surface of the mouse seems like a better idea)