how i make alternat weapons?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

madmoo

elite parkour ninja
Jan 29, 2006
i want to make alternat weaponry but i dont know how. can any body help espeshaly if you know how to do scopes.
tanx in advance
im on ut 99 and 2k3

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
If you mess with ut04 or 03 it's easier than old ut.Hint, read about making new clasess and then you may need to make a new ammo;projectile;weaponbase;weapon;weaponfire;pickup classes to really start modifing what you want.
UT needs to be done on an import BEFORE you open up any other map FIRST, but good luck UT needs some things done up kinda hard to do.

madmoo

elite parkour ninja
Jan 29, 2006
thanx guys. my maping looks good put the spawn points just dont work. no one has realy helped!!
i look at link now!

divineStorm^

Nov 14, 2008
Make the spawnpoint so that you place them in 3D window by clicking the ground on right mouse button and pressing Add PlayerStart Here. Then they dont go too high or low. Then just adjust them in TOP viewport to the position where you want them and maybe on side/front view about 5pixels higher than they are when you placed them to make the map SURE work. ;>