Draft Tournament Teams

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
That's awsome, maybe this what our community needs. If these can get along long to compete, they stand good chance of winning. Could be the feel good story of the year. Or could be the unraveling of everything, tune in next week.....

Oakwind

May 18, 2004
I can play anything,not just gunner. Keep me posted.-dates-times

Last edited:

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Yep, you know I willl be ready and willing to own up. I have a lot to show as /\Lpha is new to the clan community. I manange to squeeze in by a nose hair post asking to place in as a sub. Thank you once again sequel for letting me in the tourney. As I said to my team captian in a private email "I will not disappoint". /\Lpha out.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
GloomnDoom said:
Hey guys, just making this post to inform you that I picked you for sequels draft tournament. The list will go as follows:
Jackal
We also need a team name...suggestions?

you really need to have the complete name...

TheJackal|Beta|

RebRob

May 17, 2004
Need a replacement....? {NB}RebRob is your man!

READY WILLING AND ABLE TO STEP IN!!!

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
lol you americans view of us euros will be your downfall were not as **** as you might think.

Gunnar

May 15, 2004
Gunnar

GloomnDoom said:
Hey guys, just making this post to inform you that I picked you for sequels draft tournament. The list will go as follows:

Gunners:
Omni Gunnar
Oakwind

Techs:
[pet]penguin
Jackal

Rangers:
Gloom'n'Doom
eternal~cypha
[pet]snake

I will be posting more about TS adresses for our match and when our matches are. thanks

We also need a team name...suggestions?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.