Question!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bavbav

Feb 2, 2008
After I finish playing and train that to imprison, play with next stop, who knows that the tabletop (not react at that window) springs in load next stop Or down machine, what question is it on earth?

P.S:
Because this is translated out by Traditional Chinese, it is not clear to nearly see Excuse me

bavbav

Feb 2, 2008
Enters the map when game time once in a while load, sprang the
tabletop or the black screen! (Keyboard is invalid)

P.s: This is by Chinese translation, by looks unclearly, please
forgive

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
So you're saying that during the loading time of a map (or more) the game goes back to the menu screen or turns to black, and you get a keyboard error.

Is this in the single player, or online?

Last edited:

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
I'm guessing that "earth" means something like "basic/base" or "simply" (derived from Dutch, which is completely unrelated to chinese;)).
Also tabletop seems to be Windows Desktop.
Imprison = capture?

Rough guess/translation seems to be something like:
"When I finish a match, the game crashes to desktop or shows a black screen. What is happening?"

bavbav

Feb 2, 2008
Looked not very much had also understood what solution = = (not too
understood English to be really miserable) that approximately to have

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
Please list your computers full specs & whether this happens online, offline, all the time or just occasionally :)

[It sounds like he's getting the black screen hard-lock crash doesn't it]

& welcome to BU btw