Lazy Bots....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rubrchrist

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
i have just finished my very first unreal map except for the bot support. ive laid down a ton of pathnodes, which ive seen present in other maps, but my bots wont move when i try to playtest the map. they just sit there at their start point and wait for me to some and get them. any help anyone?

------------------
-RubrChrist
Windmill person to Buddy: "If i were you, I'd run!"
In Response: "If you were me, you'd be good looking!"

NutWrench

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Did you put any weapons or powerups in the level for the bots to pick up? Are the pathnodes close enough to the ground to intersect the bots?

--Nut

Rubrchrist

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
ive got weapons and pwerups all over the place, as for the pathnodes being close to the ground, im not sure of that.. ill have to go through and check it out... but "intersect the bots"? explain please...

Rubrchrist

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
ahhhh... i now see the light... thank you...

bullet2.gif

-RubrChrist
Windmill person to Buddy: "If i were you, I'd run!"
In Response: "If you were me, you'd be good looking!"