Old Skool FPS -> Fragment

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
As you probably guessed from my clever news post title, Old Skool FPS has changed its name to Fragment. What you probably couldn't guess was that they've got a new site and new media to check out. Here's a bit about the mod:

In the last 15 years FPS games have come a long way in both technology and game play. Usually advances in game play come from the advances in technology that allow it to be possible but there are some that don’t. People still fondly remember games such as Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Duke Nukem but now FPS games are very different. This mod will bring back the classic game play that people still reminisce about but keep the technology behind it up to date. The base technology used for this game will be the Unreal Engine 2 through UT2004.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
so its a zombie mod?

I thought they where recreting Blake Stone/Wolfenstein 3D Game Graphics using UT2004...

blkstone.gif
dos_wolf3d2.jpg

I still got the shareware disks of these games at home ^_^

Last edited: