Deus Ex: Invisible War demo released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corran

Danger Mouse
Mar 10, 2003
Portsmouth, England
planetunreal.com
The Deus Ex: Invisible War demo has just been released at http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/133479.shtml that's Fileplanet so you'll need the standard (free) registration. It weighs in at 224.1 MB, so it's fairly big but not massive. I haven't had a chance to download it yet, i'm currently waiting in line.

As far as I know, there are no other mirrors up yet, but it's surely only a matter of time.

Enjoy.

FunGun

*klonk*
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
yeah its not too bad but i was kind unpleased by the bad performance by that detail...
well anyways just found some stupid bugs that shouldve been found by the beta testers earlier...way earlier idd...
take a look at the screens
the person seen in shot 10 had to be killed by me...no chance to finish the mission...
n1

Attachments

• FG_DX2Bugs_Merc_Sak.zip
    142.2 KB · Views: 48

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
how big is the full game gonna be? I mean a single tiny level of the demo is already half a gig :shake: