1 Last Cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorMinds

Nov 30, 1999
Visit site
EPIC PLEASE RELEASE A PATCH FOR UNREAL!!!!! PLEASE NOT EVERYONE HAS A 3dfx card........i have tnt2 and ut sucks in opengl cuz its slow and in d3d it sucks becuase there are so many errors in the weapon models....and its just as fast as opengl. I am running the latest drivers and i still cant beleive that unreal 1 performs so incredibly horribly. PLease release something for x-mas....i am not going to but ut untill i get what i have been waiting for .........a god dam patch for unreal so I CAN RUN IT AT DECENT SPEEDS IN D3D OR OPENGL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

System Specs
p3 450
128ram
Viper770 Running Latest Detonator Drivers
Latest Unreal Patch..dont matter same **** happens in ever version........dont tell me to go back it 224 cuz it sucks even more *** .......

P.S. I said that I was not going to post on this forum but i am really desperate

BTW..I have q3a and it kicks *** ...i get better frame rates in that than i do in unreal! waaay better 30fps more than unreal...thanks.........PLEASE HELP OR I WILL HAVE TO GO DOWN TO EPIC HQ AND STEAL THAT NEW PATCH THEY ARE WORKING ON!

8markste

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Even with a 3dfx card, Unreal doesn't have to work. I have a AMD-K6 III 400 and a Voodoo3 2000 graphikcard and patched unreal with the v225 patch. Doesn't run at all. I don't know what to do, either...

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Try installing the 225 patch in your unreal file on your c drive plus have your cd on hand you will need it so the patch can copy files

bullet2.gif

Yes, that shadow you see behind you is me !!! Fear me!!

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
make sure you have directX6.1 or 7 (or 7a, now out.
I have a TNT2 I will be installing soon and be able to help tweak out probs.
If anything, grab GLsetup, run it, this will
analyze your system and tweak it out.
I had a TNT an was going to try the Q3test
and found the reference to the GLsetup.
It made the Q3Atest work on my TNT.
Use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.