How well well Infiltration v2.9 run on my comp?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al_Bundy

Sep 6, 2004
Been a UT player for a long time and I want to try something new and this mod looks sweet. How well can my system handle this?

My Specs
P4 2.4 GHz
256 mb of DDR RAm, gonna get 512 soon
64 mb intel integrated extreme graphics card
Direct x 9.0
Windows XP

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
It will run just fine. Don't expect it to run like regular UT though. Infiltration bends and stretches the engine to it's very limit.

Unreal Tournament (and Infiltration) is very CPU dependant. You have a good CPU so again, it will run just fine :)

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
I run on a 500 mhz CPU with an old Voodoo 3000 card. Everything should run on your machine.

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
The old engine never was great in terms of scalability. With other engines *cough*Quake3*Quake* you can have more great graphics with smooth framerate if you raise up the requeriments. It can´t be said the same with UT engine.

-Freshmeat

Eternally noob
Dec 4, 2003
Denmark
Visit site
I almost exactly the same specs on my laptop. Runs at about 15-20 fps, enough for ok handling of everything but the minimi at high fire rate.

-Freshmeat (I kill bots when i go to work)