So, what happened to the patch?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

$hagratH

Jan 24, 2008
well
maybe it just fell flat dead as the whole game before it came out:lol:
now seriously,,were s the bloody patch:S:eek:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
When nobody says anything, that means the testing is going well :p People only talk when they have something to whine about :)

virgo47

Waiting for next UT
Jul 5, 2005
Bratislava, Slovakia
members.clanci.net
Thanks :) I was rather unserious this time around. I was just surprised after some time without checking UT3 that we're still with (unreleased) patch 3. I wish that some bolder patch will come after #3... like what patch 10 was for Diablo 2 (but sooner :-)).

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
instead of a patch, would be nice to see a Bonus Pack/Patch release that would include major fixes along with some major new content & features like New Models or Faction, Speech Binder, etc.
itd also be cool to see another round of bonus maps 1 or 2 for each gametype :)

but not complainin, i'll take what i can get!

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
vacation? wtf is that?! ;)

yeah silence is usually a good thing in testing...
If you're an optimist it is ... those who've had to deal with some human guinae pigs *eh* testers tend to disagree. ;)

All quiet on the western front ...
the deadly silence before the onslaught ;)

FikusErectus

Jul 12, 2008
It is a darn shame

UT III has so much potential. Too bad Epic can't seem to fix major issues. What about custom map downloads? That one issue alone is killing this game. Epic has too many things on its plate. Gears, UT III for the consoles. No wonder it takes them forever to release a patch. In the meantime most people have moved on. What a shame.

Of course if you bring any of these issues up on Epic's website theY delete your thread. Pathetic!

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
instead of a patch, would be nice to see a Bonus Pack/Patch release that would include major fixes along with some major new content & features like New Models or Faction, Speech Binder, etc.
itd also be cool to see another round of bonus maps 1 or 2 for each gametype :)

but not complainin, i'll take what i can get!

Completely agree.

FikusErectus

Jul 12, 2008
That's only one of the things already fixed in the 1.3 beta patches. Maybe you should read the news once in a while.

Already fixed in the 1.3 patch? Well it isn't much good if they take their dam sweet time releasing the patch. Also didn't they make claims of fixing that issue in previous patches?

Maybe you should read and understand that since most people don't have this patch they can't enjoy the so called fix. In fact I won't believe custom map downloading is fixed until I see it. Epic doesn't have a good track record. Most people will not install beta patches, so just because a few people have it doesn't mean it works for everyone.

Last edited: