Permission request!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

1x.

UT99 Instagib 'ladder' champion
Oct 25, 2009
U.S.A. (West)
lolz.. since this seems to be the most active sub-forum on the site most of the time I figured i'll post this here and someone will see it.

I'm updating one of my maps, it has a real-time banner with some of the following images.

I'll ad the BU sign in if no one has any objections.

1_action_sign_zpsd34d63ec.jpg

3_sponsored_zpsafdcc014.jpg

5_UOF_zps3562a0ad.jpg

6_BU_zps5f689f43.jpg

4_weyland_zps4e0c6fba.jpg

7_pb_A_zps05885ed3.jpg

(my original post from UOF)
http://unrealoldfriends.activeboard...urrent-projects-etc/?page=last#lastPostAnchor

I'm trying to finish some UT3 incomplete WIP before moving onto UT4, I still have beta's of CTF-Maul, CTF-NextGen, etc. they're very close to final, sorry for disappearing for a while - RL was getting way too real there for a while. ;)

P.S. the real time banner looks trick in game - on the realz.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Page Site Discussion / Suggestions would probably have been the appropriate board and it would have been scene there also... but that is for mods to care about.

Clearly I am no one official... but why would you ask permission for this? Sure a notification to the site administration in the aforementioned board would be a nice touch and the decent thing to do... but who complains about free advertising?

Edit: Though tbh I am curious how that looks in game.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
lolz.. since this seems to be the most active sub-forum on the site most of the time I figured i'll post this here and someone will see it.

I'm updating one of my maps, it has a real-time banner with some of the following images.

I'll ad the BU sign in if no one has any objections.

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

http://unrealoldfriends.activeboard...urrent-projects-etc/?page=last#lastPostAnchor

I'm trying to finish some UT3 incomplete WIP before moving onto UT4, I still have beta's of CTF-Maul, CTF-NextGen, etc. they're very close to final, sorry for disappearing for a while - RL was getting way too real there for a while. ;)

P.S. the real time banner looks trick in game - on the realz.

send Sir Brizz a private message, just use this link !!! :)
welcome to the board, avoid the doo-doo heads.

1x.

Oct 25, 2009
U.S.A. (West)
[GU]elmur_fud;2609384 said:
Clearly I am no one official... but why would you ask permission for this? Sure a notification to the site administration in the aforementioned board would be a nice touch and the decent thing to do... but who complains about free advertising?

Edit: Though tbh I am curious how that looks in game.
I know what you mean on the free advertising that's why most people don't bother asking, not only that but if I hadn't said anything most likely no one would have ever noticed. - BTW, looks damn good in game IMHO.

send Sir Brizz a private message, just use this link :)
welcome to the board, avoid the doo-doo heads.
Thx B! :)

Hey your screens aren't working.

Are they not showing up for you - I can see them, try firefox maybe.

1x.

Oct 25, 2009
U.S.A. (West)
I can't see them either.

They're forum images. You can see them because they are cached - use a proper image host.

Correct Ambershee, ty. ;)

lolz.. "snip" 'blah blah' - 'yada yada'

There's a link to the post on UOF but yeah I don't expect ppl to follow that - especially if I couldn't follow through and make a new PB account. :404:

@Brizz
Anyway, as a UOF admin *(& the guy with the original idea to organize, produce, & release the UOF map packs)* I'd appreciate it if someone wanted to use our insignia in a level, etc. (not that anyone would since its more of a small elite design group) but you know professional community respect and what not.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I know what you mean on the free advertising that's why most people don't bother asking, not only that but if I hadn't said anything most likely no one would have ever noticed. - BTW, looks damn good in game IMHO.

Hmmm perhaps I was too grammatically subtle... You got any screenshots that you might post?

There's a link to the post on UOF but yeah I don't expect ppl to follow that - especially if I couldn't follow through and make a new PB account. :404:

There is always the https://imgur.com/ option, no account needed... However, I see them just fine. Though I did go to your forums after your first post and i don't recall them showing up before I clicked said link.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
[GU]elmur_fud;2609384 said:
but who complains about free advertising?

I work retail. You would be surprised what people complain about.

Also, honestly, I'm calling it PhotoFuckit. I gave up on it after they made their stupid ass changes. Fortunately I found Imgur, and it suits my needs perfectly. Fast, simple, does what I need it to. No flash crap! Absolutely use it if you can.

Last edited by a moderator: