FS2002Spam! (>300kb)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RagingSpamster

Sep 22, 2001
Visit site
91505BFI.jpg

Mwahahahaha MSFS2002 SPAM!

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
that damned game refused to run on my rig properly.. it probably was my ancient video card, but i never did find out..

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
:con: Is that supposed to be seatac airport? Where's the grey clouds, and the jagged mountains? And why can you see Mt. Ranier? Even on clear days it's waaay to cloudy to see that far :D

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
Actually It's Boeing Field, about 10 miles northeast of SeaTac. That's the field that Boeing uses to deliver their 737s and 757s and where the flight tests of Boeing's airframes happen. Also the Blue Angels fly out of Boeing during SeaFair - hell with the hydroplanes... I'll take F-18s any day, w00t!

Boeing is where my dad and I have flown out of. The north approach goes over the waterfront with Seattle on your left. I'm amazed at the graphics, after I took this shot, I bumped the res up to 1600X1200X32bit - the graphics got better, and the system did not slow down at all. Of course I have a 1.4G 512MBDDR Athlon 266FSB w/ GeForce 2 GTS card and an ATA100 Hard drive

FS2002 ROXXXORZ I need to get a yoke and pedals so I can do the "Vitual Cockpit" thing.

/EDIT and your a UW guy, so you never get to see much of Rainer anyway because all of the polution over the city. The south end gets much better views of the mountain. Although mid-day on a clear summer day the polution completely obscures it.

Last edited:

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
Professional edition, I was thinking about reading up a bit on the editor and making BFI a little more realistic e.g. Blast fence along runway on the B-52 hanger side with Boeing planes parked. Paul Allen's hanger for his 757. Boeing's Transonic wind tunnel and the Museum of flight. The graphics are outstanding for a flight-sim and the 172 is pretty dang realistic compared to it's real world counterpart.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
'great graphics' for an average flight sim you mean ...
I saw a demo of a flight to the Innsbruck airfield in FS2002 last year. You could see the mountains move as if it was water ...

IMHO IL2-Sturmovik is the best for graphics in a flightsim.

official_il2_105.jpg

smallblacksheep3.jpg

volkandive.jpg

the sea actually 'moves' onto the beach in this game ...