?s about endings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
So does anybody know anything about a secret fourth ending and how to get it if there is one. I vaguley remeber someone mentioning something about it somewhere but couldn't find it on gamefaqs.com

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
I can confirm that there is a forth ending.But what it is,or how to do it remains unknown to me.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
I haven't seen it myself but from what I've heard it's some club place like The Lucky Money in Hong Kong with all the female characters (besides Anna Navarre). You can find it in the maps directory so you could probably just open it from the console. Don't know how to actually access it from in the game though. A secret part of Area 51 perhaps?

Just noticed the coloured smileys are back! Woohoo!

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding.
Use a text editor to edit the "user.ini" file in the "deusex/system" directory. Locate a key that
is not already bound to a game function, such as "T". Add the "talk" command to that key. For
example, "t=talk". Repeat this for all entries for that key in the file. Press T during a game,
press [Backspace] to remove the word "Say" from the talk window, then type...

"set DeusEx.JCDentonMale bCheatsEnabled True"

...to enable cheat mode. Then, press T and enter one of the following codes to activate the
corresponding cheat function:

Then to open the forth ending type...

"open 99_Endgame4"

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
If you dont want to edit your .ini you can just put -hax0r after ....DeusEx.exe in the target line to enable cheats.

Like this

E:\DeusEx\System\DeusEx.exe -hax0r