INF Coop server with Unreal (I) maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Would you play on an INF Coop Server running all maps from Unreal and Unreal:RTNP ?

• Yes. I would even buy Unreal/RTNP in order to play. (Cheap on eBay or Amazon)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes and I already own Unreal and RTNP.

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No. But I would if you use maps which are freely available (e.g.Operation Na Pali)

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Some mutators. utcompas, report direction, keep stamina, if needed. Some dark matches could be fun, with flashlight.

Attachments

• utcompass v0.92.zip
    51.3 KB · Views: 6
  • reportdirection121.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • INFKeepStamina.zip
    2 KB · Views: 11
  • ClassicDarkMatch3.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 4

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Psychomorph said:
Some mutators. utcompas, report direction, keep stamina, if needed. Some dark matches could be fun, with flashlight.

Keepstamina is offline only AFAIK.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
The great exploration, part 1.

Attachments

• Shot0001.jpg
    Shot0001.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Shot0002.jpg
    Shot0002.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Shot0003.jpg
    Shot0003.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Shot0004.jpg
    Shot0004.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Shot0005.jpg
    Shot0005.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 18
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
The great exploration, part 2.

Attachments

• Shot0006.jpg
    Shot0006.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Shot0007.jpg
    Shot0007.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Shot0008.jpg
    Shot0008.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 22
  • Shot0009.jpg
    Shot0009.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 16
  • Shot0010.jpg
    Shot0010.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 17
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
The great exploration, part 3.

Attachments

• Shot0011.jpg
    Shot0011.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Shot0012.jpg
    Shot0012.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Shot0013.jpg
    Shot0013.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Shot0014.jpg
    Shot0014.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 18
  • Shot0015.jpg
    Shot0015.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 25

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
I don´t have Unreal 1, but if I change the name of those Sp maps to DM-something.unr, they appear in the INF COOP/TDM menus and work quite fairly (all monsters appear, attack, the bots attack them, etc... but they fail to load an interlinked map (if its a storyline) due to changed names...{=P

in order to play with you guys, I MUST HAVE Unreal 1 installed???

Edit: I´ve played the Stargate SP maps with vanilla UT99 (within INF you must play alone, or else the bots will spawn over you and smash you head down...XP) but it crashed after 6th map/episode cus I don´t have "surface" package, does any of you guys have it???

Last edited:

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
but they fail to load an interlinked map (if its a storyline) due to changed names...

If you wanna play offline. a trick is to rename the first map only. If you leave the other maps without the DM tag. The map will load them automatically.

The translator isn't working yet. I plan to code a HUD mutator which makes it usable with UT/INF.

nice someone read my post. Please do so! There are some SP maps that need the translator. Like Abandoned colony. That map kicks butt!

Last edited:

Stinkmarder

[JgKdo]
Feb 3, 2001
Germany
Lemon.fr said:
it seems coop games aren't reported to master server or something
No. It is listed on the master server. At least it is there in XQF. Gamespy/INFSpy should list it as well then...
Looks like INF filtered it out.

TY Psychomorph, for the mutator links and for taking screenshots yesterday!

Installed RD so you can use your keybinds.
Keepstamina isn't my taste. I'd prefer Microbulk instead. But I think we don't really need it. Just make smaller loadouts. ;)

mat69 said:
Stinky is the server on right now, because I can't connect (tried "open inf.cerberon.net:17777".
Try again, it was offline for a few minutes while changing some settings.

Corporal_Lib [BR] said:
in order to play with you guys, I MUST HAVE Unreal 1 installed???
Yep.

Stinkmarder

[JgKdo]
Feb 3, 2001
Germany
chuckus said:
nice someone read my post. Please do so! There are some SP maps that need the translator.
Here you go!
http://inf.cerberon.net/UTTranslator.tar.gz

Copy both files to your UnrealTournament/System/ directory and select UTTranslator in the mutator menu.

Of course you need a translator in your inventory (try summon unrealshare.translator) and have a key bound to the ActivateTranslator command (set input t ActivateTranslator binds it to the T key).

EDIT: There is an updated version of UTTranslator which fixes a minor bug that can cause other HUD mutators used together with UTTranslator to draw on the wrong portion of the screen.
Please delete your old UTTranslator.u file.

EDIT: Updated again. Should work reliable now.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Yes, keepstamina is NOT good. But something that allows you to carry two rifles, few magazines, few grenades and NO VEST without beeing an old, one leged man instantly.

Stinkmarder

[JgKdo]
Feb 3, 2001
Germany
Psychomorph said:
Yes, keepstamina is NOT good. But something that allows you to carry two rifles, few magazines, few grenades and NO VEST without beeing an old, one leged man instantly.
Stop whining. ;)
Installed InfMircobulk. Happy now? :)

hara said:
I have no Unreal I :(
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8803281051

mat69 said:
Both installed now.

chuckus said:
You.. Are ... a ... GOD!!!!!!
Don't forget to worship your god by bringing a sacrifice once a week. I take virgins, animals, a good meal, and the like...

Last edited:

Buddz

Jan 4, 2004
Oldenburg, Germany
I have problems connecting, version mismatch with the map files. It works offline if I start a map, though. Where could be the problem? Is it maybe that I have the german version of Unreal? Do I need the original Version in English Language?

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I think you have problems with the Vortex map?

Stinkmarder said:
Note to users of the German version: After installation is complete, overwrite the Vortex2.unr file in your Unreal\Maps directory with the one on the CD. Otherwise you won't be able to play this map online.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
sweet server I have a few cheese shots I'll post them later

put this in the wrong thread

@stink. Here's the com voices pack that I think may be preventing me from reporting anything.

Can someone post a link to a camo pack that gives you cad pat so stink can allow it on the server I can't play inf without my fatigues. I just feel so naked without em.

edit: Cadpat Camo by beppo

Not sure if that's the one I'm using there's one available through the GD mutie packs.

NOTE! If oyu're having a version mismatch with a package. Just locate it in your UT system, texture, sound, or music folders and delete it. Stinkmarder's server will upload the correct version afterwards.

Last edited: