Problem installing WP1.2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Sorry, I tried to make a thread in the Mod Team forums, but it doesn't appear in the forum (?)

When I try to install the WP1.2 I have this error message (see pic 1)

When I choose another directory I got this error messasge (see pic 2)

Attachments

• WP1.2 error.JPG
    WP1.2 error.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 36
  • WP1.2 error 2.JPG
    WP1.2 error 2.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 35
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
You mean the path has to end with the system dir? Hmm, the last time I have installed the weapon packs I don't remember changing the path, it did all automatical (or I just do not remember?)

The INF dir was just a test, to say that they is no second option (byside system as it seems).
Ok I try when be back at home, thx.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
in other words you have to install unreal tournament first than all nececary
things you would need like bonus packs map packs etcetera for playing
online.;)
the weapon pack has to be installed in C:/unreal tournament/system.
to activate the mutator by putting it in the right box {activation box}
would also help a lot:2thumb:

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
@Blitz:
Ah lol, didn't knew.

@EGM<NL>E:
All installed, still nothing. Choosing the system dir still makes the error message (the second attached pic in my first post).

I´ll try to reinstall all, this might be the problem.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
You should just use the manual zip files. [italian_accent]It works-a every time-a[/italian_accent].

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
If you have installed Unreal (Gold) or Return to Na Pali after UT, it will associate the UMOD files with the respective setup, which just won't work. Check your file associations and make sure it's actually using the UT Setup.exe.

Or just use the zip.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Or, hey, don't bother installing it - because the code contains hacks, created by the community's favorite son, Duke.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Crowze, that explains why in the installer menu the old unreal logo was. I have installed U and Napali after UT.

@cracwhore:
Now it's to late, have installed it manually, now I´m a haxor, cheetah.