UT Mods? Up with the best?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

foulogre

Jan 16, 2000
Visit site
Hey everyone
Me again /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
Just a question to all of you seasoned UT players...
In your minds, what is the best, most enjoyable mod/mutator and how do they compare with ones from Q2, Q3, HL, Unreal?

Cyas

S

Dec 6, 1999
Portsmouth,Hants,England
Visit site
I wouldn't say there were any mods for UT yet. Not compared to the other games you mentioned.
You have infiltration and CTFe etc... but these are really betas. Finished Mods are still in very short supply.

As with mutators. There are thousands of the things. A lot of them have been ported from the other games. I'm not a big mutator fan. But I quite like Uwar and Fatboy.

bullet2.gif

Insert witty signature here.

Zeitgeist

Dec 24, 1999
Visit site
Keep your eye out for Strike Force, it's going to make Counter Strike look tame /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

S

Dec 6, 1999
Portsmouth,Hants,England
Visit site
There are around 20 or so Mods, but most are just like flash mutators.
What I call mods are still in development.
Infiltration is the best out at the moment, but its a bit crap with bots, they just run off an die. Plus there are too many one shot kill moments for me.

Let me try something. Go to this site to find out about all the mods, with reviews etc.

http://www.planetunreal.com/modcentral/index.asp?page=modifications

if that didn't work, let me try this:

www.planetunreal.com/modcentral/index.asp?page=modifications

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif ?

bullet2.gif

Insert witty signature here.