Version of Runtime

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

brunomartelli

Hi

I've got two versions of runtime (i have no idea how to find out which version number).

One version has a Brown splash, the other a red n' blue splash which makes you wait 10 sec before opening the runtime (pix below).

I have made all my maps with brown but I edited one with redn'blue.

Maps from brown easily open in red n' blue but how can I get the redn' blue map to open in brown?

The error message i get is:
--------------------

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2998 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600 Series (6375)

Package myLevel.tests: Serial size mismatch: Got 1, Expected 5

History: LoadObject <- (Package myLevel.tests 36864219==36864219/36933182 36864218 5) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::Exec_Map <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (MAP LOAD FILE="C:\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Maps\fogland16A.urt") <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- FileOpen <- WEditorFrame::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Attachments

• Rtbrown.jpg
    Rtbrown.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Rtblue.jpg
    Rtblue.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 22

neai

^^
Jan 6, 2006
Version should be printed at the beginning of the log file.

The red&blue one is prolly more up to date so I'd use only that one. You can export the map to *.t3d and import it in older one.

Last edited:

neai

^^
Jan 6, 2006
My bad, it's not in the log. The version number is in Manifest.ini, section [UE2Runtime] property "Version".

neai

^^
Jan 6, 2006
Try this procedure

- Open new ed
- Open the map
- Export map to t3d
- Export MyLevel assets
- Close new ed
- Rename the map file

- Open old ed
- Import MyLevel assets, keeping their group and object names
- Import the t3d map into current map
- Rebuild
- Save

If that crashes too then most likely other files were resaved in new ed and they're causing the crash.

david.gerding

Feb 16, 2006
*Why* are their different versions?

Is everyone getting the same version?

From the site...

https://udn.epicgames.com/Two/UnrealEngine2Runtime

"The latest version of the UE2 Runtime is 2226.20.02. You can reach demo and registered versions of the Runtime here:

UnrealEngine2 Runtime 2226.20.02
The EULA was updated November 23, 2004 and is available here: UnrealEngine2RuntimeEULA
The Registered EULA was updated November 23, 2004 and is available here: UnrealEngine2RuntimeRegisteredEULA

"
I'd hate to think we're using the wrong version! :)