Mapraider's best of '04

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
So what maps did you guys vote?

Mine:
DM-1on1-Alpu3
DM-1on1-Nagem
ONS-Dinora
DM-1on1-Incuvasion
CTF-Aiddendwy

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I am so glad "soma the real" got his maps in there on that list,he does mapping really well.and deserves the votes for them too.
and also rachels map,was one of the best levels for a so called "CBP" it had somthing unexspected about it.it also deserved the votes.
And even killbillybarn just seemed to be a good playing level and the looks of it.

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
Dinora
Sjoerd "Hourences" de Jong

Very deserving of the award. The junk Hour did with the dynamic lighting and material shaders was nothing short of astounding.

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
/me goes in for some brownie points..

Reconstruct was pretty cool too, Rachel. After seeing the "microconstruction" and mover tut you did on it, I was thoroughly impressed. Excellent map. :)