2010, the year that oil companies destroyed major bodies of water around The U.S.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
There's great evil a foot. We the righteous must cleanse this place in the name of all that is good.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
There's great evil a foot. We the righteous must cleanse this place in the name of all that is good.
saupload_tinfoil_hat.jpg

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
OMG, right wing media is going to kill us! :gonk:

But left wing media is fine. I agree with that.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
When you guys can't debate logically, why do you always fall back to insults, mocking, and then ultimately play the tired "left-wing-media-bias" victim card?

I don't want Fox News shut down, I just want them and their viewers to nut-up and admit that Fox News is not a "Fair and Balanced' news organization.
That it is a vehicle whose sole purpose is to push the Right-wing agenda and to undermine the Left at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Weren't kiff and Larkin playing the "all-media-is-biased" victim card?

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
When you guys can't debate logically, why do you always fall back to insults, mocking, and then ultimately play the tired "left-wing-media-bias" victim card?

I don't want Fox News shut down, I just want them and their viewers to nut-up and admit that Fox News is not a "Fair and Balanced' news organization.
That it is a vehicle whose sole purpose is to push the Right-wing agenda and to undermine the Left at every opportunity..
you're absolutely hilarious liz. you act like we're the ones that embrace sal alinski tactics. but sure, I'll admit what you ask when you admit that all of the rest of the media does exactly what you're accusing fox of but from the other direction. go ahead, it's ok, admit it.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006

That it is a vehicle whose sole purpose is to push the Right-wing agenda and to undermine the Left at every opportunity.

So you guys insulting, mocking, while playing the fox news is bias victim card is ok, but if I just say that msnbc is biased and do pretty much nothing else I'm somehow doing far worse?

Nice tags guys. Lets see if we can find a personal insult by me down there or in the thread.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
you're absolutely hilarious liz. you act like we're the ones that embrace sal alinski tactics. but sure, I'll admit what you ask when you admit that all of the rest of the media does exactly what you're accusing fox of but from the other direction. go ahead, it's ok, admit it.

With the exception of MSNBC (Which by the way, appeared in response to FOX), the VAST majority of the media in this country is Center-left, but you guys are so far out in there in the right wackosphere it only looks left to you. I present in evidence the complete free-ride the media gave Dubya for 8 years.

Edit: BTW, Those out in the Left Wackospere see the majority of the media as far right.

So you guys insulting, mocking, while playing the fox news is bias victim card is ok, but if I just say that msnbc is biased and do pretty much nothing else I'm somehow doing far worse?

From the previous page:

Is MSNBC bias? You bet, but at least they don't pretend to be anything else.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Everything is playing a card.
Just say:
"Oh sure play the 'posting something' card why don't you :rolleyes:"

I don't see how calling people out on playing a card is playing a card.
Oh wow posting something; glad you played that card :rolleyes:

You know

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Oh lord! Looking back, I have no clue why the hell did I join the BuF lolitics discussions! WHO CARES ABOUT THIS ENDLESS CRAP?? :doh:

* Bangs head against the wall *
* Takes a deep breath *
* Googles some boobs *
attachment.php

Better :p

Last edited: