Where did most of the old BuF crew go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OmegaM1A1

May 25, 2008
So... I lurked a long time ago and I've noticed something

a lot of those old BuF members aren't here anymore, or I haven't seen them

like what, I haven't seen EmptySpace, Silver_Dragon, Dopey, anybody.

Did they leave and get a life or something, or am I just missing something here?

Wild Weasel

Mar 20, 2001
Visit site
Pretty much.

People change and their interests change as well. Sooner or later they slow the visits to certain forums and eventually stop altogether. :/

OmegaM1A1

May 25, 2008
Answer your own question, why did you stop lurking here? :p

By "Lurking" I meant "I had a forum account" and by "stop lurking" I mean "I got banned".

Granted, this was five years ago and I've matured a great deal since. I don't remember who did it or what they said exactly but I do remember it was something to the effect of "come back when you're older".

So I did. :lol:

But in all seriousness, I had just remembered this place recently and decided to join again.

Last Active:

EmptySpace - Jan 4, 2006
Silver_Dragon - August 11, 2005
Dopey - today

Er, okay then :lol:

That works too, I was just using them as examples (Dopey's still around? Haven't seen him in OT-- but then again I don't really read anything BUT OT, so), but you get the point. Anywho, I think Wild Weasel pretty much answered it for me.