Review: Killing Floor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Quote "Killing Floor is a Total Conversion of the Unreal Tournament 2004 game. Playing as a squad of marines, you must use firepower and teamwork to drive back massive hordes of bloodthirsty zombies. "

Killing floor is one of the best looking mods I have seen for 2k4. With a very dark and dirty feel you will fight off zombies. However being a first non-beta release, it still is kinda buggy. They have allreadly released an updated installer that fixes some problems, but its still got some glarring errors, such as the lever action rifle doesnt reload. There is a singleplayer that is insanely hard. I had to use god mode just to get though it. This game starts you off against tough fast zombies. Expect a hard fight, and alot of dieing. The multiplayer game is like Invasion, but you gotta buy youre ammo and weapons. Also there is a limit to what all you can carry. This mod has alot going for it. I hope they keep up the good work.

I give it a 7 out of 10. A little patches and some work and it can be so much better.

Download it here:
http://www.killingfloor.freedomsnet.net/