UT MH-SP-Antalius

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Looks like so...the package should be updated and also Turboman said himself that it was rather unfinished.

Diehard

Ah :) Leo already answered the question i had, but Turboman made it. Than it should be possible to solve, cause i am sure Turboman is willing to update it.

And even though i didnt look at the entire map, those insects are a too cool addon to be removed. So i guess adress him with the bug:)D) it contains :) At least the problem is known now, and there must be a good solution to it i am sure.

{MHM}HellFire`

Dec 10, 2009
The Netherlands
Hey guys..

KB said it actually perfectly and when not disable D3D I get the same error message.

Effectivelly it means that the Jinsekt_g1 teture is causing the problem
I think you're right about that..
The error seems to tell that the file is causing the problem.
Guess we'll have to wait till Turboman has a beta or final version of it or till Creavion will remove them (which would be to bad), nice addon to the map..

Later, {MHM}HellFire`

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Btw, while we were at bots, it seems at beginning they jump for some reason constantly at one place and not getting further....
[SCREENSHOT]http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1786/botsu.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Mind you I tested it with godlike bots and that may be problem, they simply jump at these difficulties at certain behaviors. I believe this is the bottelelporter doing this.

Last edited:

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
I tried to fix the general bot pathing, but I was not very succesful. But since it seems that the map will not be played at all (to big and many packages) I do not care about that to much anymore. But this is not the first map from me with botpathing problems. I even had an other UTR CTF map, the problems there were that high, that I had to abandon it. The BotTeleporter should actually solve those botpath problems, but it seems it did not work at all without problems.
Sry for those who liked it, like you.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Actually I recall the similar bot problems, only if I remembered them from UT classic Pack3 and how to solve them, but anyway LightningHunter was really expert at bot pathing and he had to adjust about every map after me for bots, except NightOP.
I believe he could help you. We've gone through a lot of extensive testing in that mappack, both offline and online on dedicated server I hosted.