Hogswart Castle & Harry Potter

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CARADOC

May 20, 2005
Tennessee USA
Here is an idea I have not seen yet.
It would be nice if some clever individual(s) created a large map or series of maps based upon the HARRY POTTER books and movies.
A scary old castle with rooms and locations that are from the series would be fun to frag others in.
Even better if someone makes a few models of the characters to frag or play with. Snape, Potter, Hagrid, Dumbledore, Buckbeak, Sirius, etc.
Some locations could include (all together or individually), The Feast Hall, The Quidditch Field, The Chamber of Secrets, Classrooms, Hagrid's Hut and Pumpkin patch, plus many other locations.
There could even be MINI-ME maps for the classrooms (everyone got shrunk, (beware Mrs. Norris the cat).
The hallways of the castle could include ghosts, suits of armor, secret passages, and even haunted bathrooms.

Besides, who wouldn't want to shoot Harry Potter? (Harry Potthead)

If anyone decides to work on this project, please let me know, I would be happy to help test it.

Keep on fraggin'!
CARADOC
sabatini1313@hotmail.com

Editor_n00b

Aug 27, 2005
Yeah, it's a good idea in theory, but once the copyright infringement lawsuit thingy comes along there's gonna be hell to pay...

Unless, of course, you talk it over with the Warner Bros copyright dudes department and get permission...but it'll be a miracle if they give you it...