2D Fraghouse Modes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SKShadow4D

Oct 25, 2004
I'm not poor... I could get that for my birthday...
3 things stopping me though...

1.The problem actually is that my dad didn't exactly want it on the computer...

2.That and it accumulated way, way, WAY over half of the drive it was installed on... >.<

3.And my dad doesen't want this computer to be a gaming computer

EDIT: BONUS: I'm also too lazy to go to the store :lol:

Last edited:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
jesus what in the ƒuck. Your dad is a goddamn idiot. If you have a hard drive THAT small to begin with, I think it's about time to upgrade. Games don't really do much that affect performance. YES they do take up space but there's always that myth that they actually SCREWS UP TEH COMPUTARMACHINEINTERNET. Which is a complete load of ßullshįt.

Maintenance is what keeps a computer from going to hell, maybe your dad should look into that.

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
takes up too much space? the basic ut2k4 game takes up 4gb or so, my ut2k4 folder is 15.2 GB and contains 6,336 files, 187 folders. but then again i have 1 hdd with 168g total avalible space and anothe hdd with 74.5g of avaliable space. so that's not a big deal for me, except when i do a virus scan and it takes 95 min.