A Bunch 'o weapons, in a UMOD!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Crowze said:
Sorry Nukeproof, we've not had enough time to include any extras. Isn't 5 new guns enough for the moment anyway? :p

It's definitely not that I demand for more, it's just that I count five where the readme says six ;)

... accidently missing the secret G11 you guys worked so hard on would have been a shame :D

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
... accidently missing the secret G11 you guys worked so hard on would have been a shame

Ah! you found our secret easter-egg... :p
The secret code is to type in the console "say I am weak...!" then press forward forward backward, left, right, backward, forward and while holding down the sprint key, select the m67, press and hold the secondary fire key. :D

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
geogob said:
The secret code is to type in the console "say I am weak...!" then press forward forward backward, left, right, backward, forward and while holding down the sprint key, select the m67, press and hold the secondary fire key. :D

ah, now its out! :)

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
Nukeproof said:
It's definitely not that I demand for more, it's just that I count five where the readme says six ;)

... accidently missing the secret G11 you guys worked so hard on would have been a shame :D

The Inf Mod Team DID NOT make nor has ever worked on the G11, thats SENTRY STUDIOS, to clarify, we are NOT them, and they are NOT us :D

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
His answer was:

Geo said:
The secret code is to type in the console "say I am weak...!" then press forward forward backward, left, right, backward, forward and while holding down the sprint key, select the m67, press and hold the secondary fire key.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
wow... I think this is the first mod team that used the term "soon" and actually meant it lol. I haven't had time to play this as I jacked my older brother's ps2 and have been playing GT2 and Vagrant story all week. This weekend will be the weekend of infiltration. great job guys!

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Bushwack said:
The Inf Mod Team DID NOT make nor has ever worked on the G11, thats SENTRY STUDIOS, to clarify, we are NOT them, and they are NOT us :D

To clarify confiusion: I'm fully aware you never worked on the G11 and SS <> Inf-Mod Team and was 99,9% sure there was no 6. weapon...

I was trying to make a hoax out of the fact that the readme announced the wrong weapon number... :D

... and in fact: Geo's answer was funnier ;)