EAS Fridays: Get on right now! GD googogo!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Ok, I played rather sh!tty, I hardly knew any of the maps, it took forever to dl all the camos, my ping sucked, I got a version mismatch for UT compass, people called me nOOb also I never stopped playing INF since 2.71 ;), I have a bad headache right now because I played till dawn...

BUT IT WAS STILL A LOT OF FUN! :) I guess I'll never get why people don't like EAS...

I hope to be able to join more often

Cheers

Last edited:

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Last night was fun but was unbalanced team wise [lot of GD on one team]. Heck we even had 19 players for a little bit. It was good to see new faces and I think *most* had a good time.

@ Nukeproof, I suggest you grab the GD MutiePack off my Sig. This has all the packages that are needed for GD. Since DaRealFunkyShyte debuged the out dated files for me (sorry about that Funky and thanks) they all work now. ;)

@ mat69, usally that time frame is perfect for us over here too. Since I play from 9pm 12am CST when I get on.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Although I dont think its right to shut down other servers to promote EAS play, it might be the best thing to do to "force" the TDM die hards to try EAS. I mean REALLY try. Which takes hours of play to get to know a map and the mission at hand. EAS is much funner when you know whats going on and you use team work. Me and cracwhore were able to hold off a team of 3 opponents last night working together in Iraq with only losing 1 life total. Was loads of fun.

PBH

Waiting for Armageddon
Jan 2, 2004
ohio
I shall reinstall asap also. When I get up and operational I better see Mr. Shhh within a day of playing or I quit INF for another month.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Well had a blast last night with some EAS. I got totaly owned but nothing new there.

Same with DTAS tonight. Finding new ways to suck continues to be my moto.

Finally back and having fun.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Yes, we must ween these people from their evil TDM ways, and bring them into the light of EAS goodness.

And with a bit more refinement, I believe yurch's bulletsounds4 will be a smashing success.

Also, remember with the 'headshots' : a 100 ms delay isn't a big deal when the hitzone is anything above the neck. When the hitzone is only the tiny area that is the head, however, even a small bit of latency, plus the time it takes the bullet to travel (remember, real ballistics here!) will throw you off. Learn to compensate :D