UE3 - General J Force Games Needs a Programmer. Guaranteed Profit Share.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

J Fizzle

Feb 20, 2008
This is not a typical job ad. It is a detailed explanation of the position, project, team, and why this game will succeed. It is very long, and kind of ‘ranty.’ It is written this way due to our lack of experience and because you're only receiving profit share rather than a salary. Such circumstances require more persuasion and details. But this is a very serious endeavor that will be a big part of your life, so you should want to know as many details as possible before joining. I would, at least.

If you don’t want to read the whole thing right now, at least read the 4 main selling points.

Why You Should Join Our Team:

1. I am completely convinced that you will not find an indie team with a better marketing campaign than ours, simply because I have the proper mindset and I’ve done more research. Read more under Marketing.

2. Guaranteed profit share. Goal & estimation of over $100,000 gross revenue within the first year of release. This is not just a whimsical guess. It is based on 8 months of extensive, objective market research. Read more under Compensation.

3. Guaranteed finished game to put on your resume. I am absolutely determined to not only finish this game, but ensure that it is a success. I am going to do everything in my power to make this my career. Read more under Compensation also.

4. This is an excellent team to join. Not only will you be paired up with a top-notch marketer, you also get assistance & guidance from an experienced programmer, and a young, dedicated programmer to help with tedious, grunt work. Best of all, you will join a talented, devoted artist, and a brilliant designer who will ensure that this game is perfectly designed. Read more under Team Structure.

Read the whole post at JForceGames.com.

[SAS]Solid Snake

Jun 7, 2002
New Zealand
www.digitalconfectioners.com
I had a look at your website and the details. Good luck, although finding specific people that can program outside of Unreal Engine may be hard here. Also don't bother looking at buying Unreal Engine for this project as it would cost far too much for what it is worth.

Best of luck.