Anubis Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Nice pic Nalid - you're an artist. I think that'd make a great model although the head looks a little more like a wolf than a cat but other than that perfect - me likes :tup:

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
The head is supposed to be a jackal, so it looks okay then. :) Hope someone does make him, 'cause it'll give the Egyptians someone to die for in battle.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Aah I'm talking about the actual Egyptian deity or maybe I'm still wrong hehe. I'll look this up later as it's really buggin me now :D

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Aye, Anubis was the Jackal headed god of Death, the Dead, and the Underworld... Bast, or Bastet the cat headed daughter of Ra.. who made sure the Sun rose and fell every day.

<Grins>

Always was a huge Egyptology nut.^_~

As far as they go though. they are varied.. with special powers... unique looks... rich histories.. So they make perfect game characters. :D

Though in this universe, this Anubis would probably be an Uber high guard, or Justicar of the Unreal Egyptian society. We already know they smile upon this... since there is already an Anubis model planned for Unreal Championship 2.

^_^

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
It really looks powerful!!! It will be great to punish the enemy with egipcian screams.

The demon is also awesome. Where is it? (Insert download link, please)

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
TheSlaughter said:
Great work!
I would give it a try...all i need is a front and a sideview :)

search with google there are so many egyptian god inspired drawings, realy nice stuff to watch :)

Aug 2, 2004
Well actaully it's based on the game anubis so look for some screens :p. I think the idea is awesome though my half human people are better as demon draconian type things like the chaos bloodthirster of WH40k or some such. That pwns though :D.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
Darth_Chaos said:
Well actaully it's based on the game anubis so look for some screens :p. .
err... its an egyptian god called anubis its from egyptian civilisation not from some game :lol:
;)

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Great work!
I would give it a try...all i need is a front and a sideview

Glad you like! I'll start working on breaking it down into diagrams.. ((Like the Predator model I never finnished for you... sorry. >_O I just didn't like the way mine was porportioned, and eventualy I gave up in frustration... that and scanner issues.)) Got hired to do badge art for an Anime-Convention in Texas.... so it might take me a little while with so much art-time taken up. >_o Would 2'ish weeks to finnish them be ok? ((Then again, I might get all inspirational and do it in one night, you never know)) Since this is my own creation, it will be hella more easier than trying to diagram out the Pred model... mine will never look as cool as the ones in the movies. ^_~ Do you want me to skin it? Or you?..... Hell.. we both could. ^_^

It really looks powerful!!! It will be great to punish the enemy with egyptian screams.

The demon is also awesome. Where is it? (Insert download link, please)

Glad you like, and that actually gives me a pretty good idea.. A custom model needs a custom voicepack right? Anyone know how/where to make them?

As for the demon though, It will be released soon.. I'm not quite finnished with it yet, though at least thanks to J2a... it works correctly now. ^_~

Well actaully it's based on the game anubis so look for some screens

There is an Anubis game? o_O I took the idea from UC2:LC, and Stargate... with a healthy dose of actual history. The image is human... just wearing a "Power Suit" of sorts.... again a Stargate deal.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Will do... and I'll try to lessen some of the architectual detail to save you some workload.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
hmm i should look 4 people with a scanner and then add the pics to my photobucket and then send them here (any 1 lives in leeuwarden with a scanner :lol::p)

Status
Not open for further replies.