Can someone help with sound please!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drood

Feb 11, 2001
Visit site
Okay, here's the deal. Sound was just peachy until the 432 patch. After I installed that I started getting sound lag, sometimes the sound is delayed by over a second. You can die before you ever hear the shot that killed you. I am NOT running NT I am running 95. (I know there is an issue with NT.)

Can anyone help me resolve this? A console command, a commandline switch, anything! With the 436 patch it has gotten even worse and has rendered the game nigh on unplayable. Before the 432 patch everything was fine, but a lot of the mods I use need the new patch...

Please, if you can help, I'll be extraordinarily grateful and make sure the world knows you are a righteous individual...

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
quite possible that the UT patch is set up for newer drivers than your sound card is using.Like Spyder913 said:what hardware/system specs??