Old mods, small mods?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ligaa

Jul 6, 2004
Hi everyone!

Does anybody know of websites where you can download old mods? I'm thinking like Corpse Mania and Combat Zone. They sound like a lot of fun, but have become relatively impossible to find.

Actually, I'm looking for any good mods that are only a few megs big, preferrably with "real" weapons, like in Infiltration, et cetera. Being on 56k really limits mod options..

Thanks a lot for the suggestions and help!

ligaa

Jul 6, 2004
Sweet, thank you!! This will definitely get me started. I was looking on modsquad before, but some of the files they link to are no longer available on FilePlanet, but I see the links in that post are reliable. Thanks again. :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
yeah lots of our old links on Planetunreal may or may not work. It's a real gamble. :p

I'm surprised the site still exists, to be honest.

DaBeowulf

UT-mods Geek
Feb 25, 2002
Germany, near Cologne
Visit site
Nemephosis said:
I'm surprised the site still exists, to be honest.
I think they link to it for mod reference in their UT page. If they ever take it off I'll keep spammzoring them with mails to put it back up. Don't they dare to delete it for good! :stick:
It's still the best and most complete resource for mod reviews for UT.