Kinder Eggs are Deadly

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Just think of all the taste-buds they have saved from dire fake chocolate.

@ Firefly, No it was always that bad, you just must have better taste now.

At least they never tried to sell the foul meat of the kinder bird :lol:
Though I imagine the Japanese may have a taste for it :D

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Let me try. The one that doesn't get you sent to prison for 18+mo for creating, importing, or owning unless it's registered and is at least 24 years old?

Let me try. The one that doesn't get you sent to prison for 18+mo for creating, importing, or owning unless it's registered and is at least 24 years old?

I don't understand what you people are on about. The Kinder Egg is legal in the US http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2013/03/toy-filled-chocolate-eggs-legal-in-us/

The other one is a semi-auto AR-15 type rifle (I guess you're assuming it's a full-auto Zynthetic??)

Some countries have laws. One of ours is that we are allowed to carry guns. It's in our constitution. They make amendments to our constitution all the time. If they don't want 'public' persons to have guns, then they should pass a new law stating that. You're average joe blow isn't a part of a well maintained and organized militia, so I can see how they could pass this law legally.

I don't even own a gun, yet I find myself all for them. There is always 2 sides to everything, this is just another one of those things.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Much to the distress of legions of fans, the Kinder Surprise, which is manufactured by an Italian company called Ferrero, has been banned in this country since 1938. That’s when the Food and Drug Administration passed the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, which prohibits any “non-nutritive component” (for example, a toy) from being embedded in a confectionary product, as the Foodbeast reported. Kinder Surprise Eggs aren’t safe for kids under 3 years old, a clear violation of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission requirement, which states that candy-with-ensconced-toys must be safe for kids of all ages.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Some schools banned students from referencing it by name, couldn't bring in easter eggs, etc, etc
Basically the school was too scared at the possibility that someone who didn't celebrate Easter would flip their shit, so Easter got bant.

People just love to flip their shit these days. There's places where those in customer service aren't allowed to say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Hanukah" on the off chance they might offend someone who isn't of that faith or just doesn't celebrate Holiday X

It's ridiculous. Been tempted to start flipping out on managers and acting all horribly offended because their employees are required to say "Happy Holidays/Festivus/etc"