Clean screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I am pretty sure it's possible , when i am spectating , i see the icon over all the players's head , and vehicles. I want it clean , how i do it?

And yes , i removed the hud and the other stuff , the icon don't disapears.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I shall whrite down 'screenshot' , instead of sreenshot .

Thanks to both of you , yes it worked :D

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
There's a bug in that code though, so if you use your weapons left, center, or hidden, they'll reset to right every time you do togglescreenshotmode. I got the following bind from Taleweaver's guides, so you can set this to a key, hit it when you want to take screenshots, take all the shots you need, then hit it again to get things back to normal.

togglescreenshotmode | set Engine.PlayerController Handedness 2

-1 is left handed, 0 is center, 1 is right, and 2 is hidden.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ok , Thank you T2A , will set it as a key

I also noticed that when i follow a player , i can see the damn corsairs . You know i don't want to lower down the opacity for each of them.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Also , each time i start a match now , i got no hud and i need to ''togglescreenshot'' twice.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
I had that as well, a couple days ago. It turned out that for some reason, the "hide HUD" option was checked (settings - HUD). This option removes everything from the HUD except the crosshair. Just unchecking the option should get rid of that

Kantham said:
I also noticed that when i follow a player , i can see the damn corsairs . You know i don't want to lower down the opacity for each of them.
Ehm..."follow a player"...is that spectating you're referring to? If so, that automatically gives you the "hidden" crosshair (using the same name as AEnubis calls it, in the vehicle crosshair thread).
If I understand that thread correct, you can change the following line in user.ini to get rid of that "hidden" crosshair:
[Engine.HUD]
CrosshairScale=1.000000
CrosshairOpacity=1.000000
CrosshairStyle=12
CrossHairColor=(B=255,G=255,R=255,A=0)

The 'A' is the opacity of the crosshair...changing it to 0 will make it practically invisible...the other settings generate a small, white dot to make it even harder to see.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yes , not exacly ,

I got rid of this problem.

In reallity , it's since i got the ''need to (''togglescreenshotmode'' twice'') problem
I thought that ''togglescreenshotmode'' was on , when it was not. with that problem , you can't see the hud , but only your gun and the corrsair (in game) . now i hit the keybinding that T2A gave me , and i just need to press that boutton twice , still it's a comon problem that happen at each new match.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Kantham said:
In reallity , it's since i got the ''need to (''togglescreenshotmode'' twice'') problem
I thought that ''togglescreenshotmode'' was on , when it was not. with that problem , you can't see the hud , but only your gun and the corrsair (in game) . now i hit the keybinding that T2A gave me , and i just need to press that boutton twice , still it's a comon problem that happen at each new match.
ehm...have you checked the following setting?
Settings - HUD - "Hide HUD"

If it is checked, uncheck it. That should help.

PS: sorry that I repeat myself here; I'm not sure you understood my previous post, because I forgot to quote you on that.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Here , i have a perfect example

I was spectating with ''togglesceenshotmode'' a bot inside that Cicadia.You can see the anoying corsair.

Attachments

• Shot00060.jpg
    Shot00060.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 43

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Kantham said:
Here , i have a perfect example

I was spectating with ''togglesceenshotmode'' a bot inside that Cicadia.You can see the anoying corsair.
Oh yeah. That green thing that shows that the vehicle is ready to fire in that direction isn't really the crosshair, so I would consider it a bug that togglescreenshotmode doesn't get rid of it too.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Kantham said:
You can see the anoying corsair.
xms_mods_r1_c6.gif

:p