Finish "Psi Weapon Dreams" for UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
The creator obviously has no interest in finishing it. And it's a great mod too! He hasn't updated his site since April this year, so I believe he does not want to finish it, or can't.

So, I propose that the Fraghouse team finish the mod. It'd be a great mod to play! As for the work, some of it has been done already, as far as I'm aware (he has screenshots of a "working" EMP Rifle).

So Parser, Dark_Dust, Ronin, and who ever else I might be forgetting...what do you think? Will you guys finish Psi Weapon Dreams and make it glorious?? :D

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
Will someone please reply to this? I don't care what's said really. But if it's "yes we will finish Psi Weapon Dreams, Mr Marik", then that's cool.

And if you do, make the Nailgun an akimbo weapon. Pretty please!

skynet83

Sep 12, 2005
Psi Weapon Dreams 2K4 LIVES

Cheers!
Skynet here, the main modeler and animator of PWD2K4.I saw your thread, i and just had to reply.
PWD2K4 will be finished very soon, and i hope the fans still have need for it. We had (and have) some trouble with the coding. Much of the weapon models are ready.I know that the site is missing, and i'll talk to PSI-Shock about it.I think it'll be up again very soon with some new funky stuff.

P.S. - if some of you coders want to participate in the mod. Your help is welcomed, because we still need all the help we can get.The more help we get, the sooner the mod will be finished. :)

zero@suonline.net
skynet@tippnet.co.yu