Hello - first time playing again since 2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BuRnSe

Aug 7, 2013
Texas
I used the tweaks guide I saw on here and the game works perfectly on my AMD 8 core Radeon 7970 system :)

I would like to know if there's a place I can go to, to install most of the current mods and skins being used.
I noticed some people post links to a page where you have to download each individual one. I'm just curious if there's a place that has bunched alot of them together into one download.

Also, back in the day, all I played was Assault. It seems the community died down, after all it has been a long time, lol.
But does anyone still play clan matches and practices in the Assault genre.

(by the way... why did the sequels suck ass so much?? I mean they changed the engine, the feel, the skins, everything.
When you have a winning team, movie, game, whatever, you keep everything the same, not change everything... idiots.)

Last edited:

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Medor there, has the mirror of the UT-Files site, so there is loads to choose from.
UT-Files.com will be back online soon.

www.UT99.org is the place to go if you want the latest info on many new projects.

"Your Unreal" keeps a single page of links to the main upgrades, patches and addons
http://my.opera.com/Unreal-Tournament/blog/unreal-tournament
This page also contains links for finding more servers, and adding more masterservers.

www.moddb.com is where many new projects are posted.

The www.mapraider.com site is one of the best current sites for maps.
If you use PeerProject or Shareaza, you can also just browse the folders and download whatever you want.
shareaza:browse:50.89.73.124:6346