Any old school PuF still around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NIGMA666

Mar 1, 2013
If you were around back in the days of PuF, Ci etc. then you might just remember this very generic 'internet'(terrible?) name. I was that pain in the backside who was warping around the map because I was still on a 56k connection. Good times!

They say things come full circle; I was 17-18 back then and just turned 31 back on the 25th. Good god has it been that long? :eek:

Googled this, very strange looking back: site:forums.beyondunreal.com beyondunreal Nigma666

Anyway, I'm in the process of building a new PC and for the past how-ever-many years it's been, I decided to look for my first love, this time-vampire of a game...

Long story short, what's the best way to start playing again? I don't have my OG copy anymore. Should I buy it off Steam for $10?

P.S. Who I remember; Hal, Mrs. Jane, Wendy, Zaccix, Rooster, Prophetus and Lordkhaine to name a few.

Last edited: